In October, the Indian market experienced downward pressure, with the Nifty50 benchmark index decreasing nearly by 6 percent from its September peak. This decline can be attributed to several key factors, including a) an increase in US 10-year bond yields, b) the ongoing geopolitical tensions in the Middle East, c) the upward and unstable movement of crude oil prices, and d) a slowdown in consumption growth.
In the past month, our stock research recommendations performed impressively. Many of our picks outperformed market benchmarks, delivering solid returns for our clients. Here is how our stock recommendations performed in October 2023.
Intraday picks showcased swift gains, momentum stocks surged, and our short-term selections yielded significant returns. Here are the results.
Total Recommendations – 92
- Intraday – 43
- Momentum – 32
- Short Term – 17
Futures and Options
Here is the performance of our recommendations for Futures and Options
Total Recommendations: 28
Given below are a few star performers in our recommendations for the month of October 2023.
If you are new to FundsIndia, open your FREE investment account with us and enjoy lifelong research-backed investment guidance.
Other articles you may like
- Wealth Conversations – February 2024
- India Interim Budget FY25 – Continued Emphasis on Capex and Fiscal Consolidation
- The Girl Who Felt No Pain and the Indian Investor
- Removal of restriction on Lumpsum subscriptions in WhiteOak Capital Multi Cap Fund
- Change to the scheme name of Parag Parikh Tax Saver Fund to Parag Parikh ELSS Tax Saver Fund