Beaten Down Stocks
Buying a fundamentally strong stock in a beaten down state is a strategy as old as the stock market. Hunting for stocks at attractive valuations in the beaten-down sectors, especially when the market is down and out, has always been considered a sure-shot formula to make money.
A stock of a company with sound business available at a beaten-down price can be a high-risk high-return opportunity, which can add alpha – superior returns over market returns. Downturns can create solid investment opportunities for those who can balance the patience and the aggression required.
Other articles you may like
- Merger of Axis Capital Builder Fund – Series 4 with Axis Flexi Cap Fund
- Introduction of SIP Pause facility under the Schemes of IIFL Mutual Fund (IIFLMF)
- IDFC Mutual Fund stands changed to Bandhan Mutual Fund with effect from March 13, 2023
- Temporary suspension of subscription in Overseas schemes of Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund
- Take charge of your money with this quick and simple framework