Rural revival to drive volume growth ahead
Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL), a subsidiary of Unilever Plc, is India’s leading consumer products company. It has a dominant market share in categories like soaps, laundry, skin care, shampoos & tea.
Outlook and Valuation: HUL is best placed to capitalize on demand recovery. Further, it has the potential to deliver industry leading growth rates going ahead. This coupled with high dividend payout and RoEs justify rich valuations. The stock is currently trading at 46.4x FY19E and 39.9x FY20E EPS. We recommend BUY rating on the stock with a target price of Rs. 1,412.
Investments in equity shares, debentures, etc., are not obligations of, or guaranteed by Wealth India Financial Services Pvt. Ltd., and are subject to investment risks. Click here to read our full disclaimer.
Other articles you may like
- Wealth Conversations – February 2024
- India Interim Budget FY25 – Continued Emphasis on Capex and Fiscal Consolidation
- The Girl Who Felt No Pain and the Indian Investor
- Removal of restriction on Lumpsum subscriptions in WhiteOak Capital Multi Cap Fund
- Change to the scheme name of Parag Parikh Tax Saver Fund to Parag Parikh ELSS Tax Saver Fund