Tata Motors (TAMO) is India’s largest CV manufacturer with 45% market share in M&HCV segment. With the acquisition of Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) in 2008, TAMO now has presence in the global luxury car market.
Valuation: We expect TAMO’s performance to improve going forward driven by strong demand and profitability outlook for standalone business and decline in hedge losses & production commencement at low cost Slovakia plant for JLR. Hence, we continue to maintain BUY rating on the stock with revised SOTP based target price of Rs. 359.
Research-Report – Tata Motors
Investments in equity shares, debentures, etc., are not obligations of, or guaranteed by Wealth India Financial Services Pvt. Ltd., and are subject to investment risks. Click here to read our full disclaimer.
Other articles you may like
- Wealth Conversations – February 2024
- India Interim Budget FY25 – Continued Emphasis on Capex and Fiscal Consolidation
- The Girl Who Felt No Pain and the Indian Investor
- Removal of restriction on Lumpsum subscriptions in WhiteOak Capital Multi Cap Fund
- Change to the scheme name of Parag Parikh Tax Saver Fund to Parag Parikh ELSS Tax Saver Fund