Balaji Amines Limited – Largest Amine Player
Established in 1988, BAL is one of India’s leading manufacturers of aliphatic amines and its derivatives, speciality chemicals and pharma excipients. It is a manufacturer of derivatives, which are downstream products for various Pharma /Pesticide industries apart from user specific requirements. It is also a sole producer for few specialty chemicals. The company’s end-product selection policy is based on import substitution. Its diversified portfolio includes over 25 products, which has global presence. As of March 2022, the company operates manufacturing plants with an aggregate capacity of about 231,000 Metric Tonnes Per Annum (MTPA).
BAL is available at a discounted multiple compared to its peer from the longterm perspective taking into consideration its leading position in aliphatic amine manufacturing and its strategic investments towards products which are substantial imports or products with limited competition. Hence, we recommend a BUY rating in the stock with the target price (TP) of Rs.3515, 23x FY24E EPS.
If you are new to FundsIndia, open your FREE investment account with us and enjoy lifelong research-backed investment guidance.
Other articles you may like
- Merger of Axis Capital Builder Fund – Series 4 with Axis Flexi Cap Fund
- Introduction of SIP Pause facility under the Schemes of IIFL Mutual Fund (IIFLMF)
- IDFC Mutual Fund stands changed to Bandhan Mutual Fund with effect from March 13, 2023
- Temporary suspension of subscription in Overseas schemes of Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund
- Take charge of your money with this quick and simple framework