Know more about the latest New Fund Offer – ICICI Prudential Global Advantage Fund – Regular Plan-Growth, launched on 16th September 2019.
About the fund:
ICICI Prudential Global Advantage Fund is an open-ended Fund of Funds scheme predominantly investing in mutual fund schemes/ETFs that invest in international markets.
- AMC Name: ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company Limited
- Offer Price: ₹10 per unit
- Fund Manager: Mr.Sankaran Naren and Mr.Dharmesh Kakkad
- Benchmark Index: S&P Global 1200 Index (80%) + S&P BSE Sensex (20%).
- Minimum Lumpsum Investment: ₹5,000 and in multiples of ₹1 thereafter
- Minimum SIP Investment:
- Daily, Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly – ₹100/- and multiples of ₹1 thereafter
- Quarterly – ₹5,000/- and multiples of ₹1 thereafter
- Exit Load:
- Up to 12 months from allotment: 1% of applicable NAV
- More than 12 months: Nil
- Open Date: 16th September 2019
- Close date: 30th September 2019
Suitability & Riskometer:
If you are interested in investing in an NFO, click here to know the steps.
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.
This is an informational article and not any advice for investment. Please talk to your advisor for taking an investment decision.
Other articles you may like