The June 2019 edition of FundsIndia’s Monthly Market Insight compares conservative hybrid and equity savings funds, and the way investors can plan for their children’s education.
After a post-election rally, markets entered correction mode in June, with global events playing a part in the heightened uncertainty in markets.
Data showcased in this edition include trends in Consumer Inflation, Index of Industrial Production Growth, and Nikkei Manufacturing PMI. Our suggested reads include the way in which investors who are looking to invest in a timeframe of 1 to 2 years can make decisions.
Other articles you may like
- Merger of Axis Capital Builder Fund – Series 4 with Axis Flexi Cap Fund
- Introduction of SIP Pause facility under the Schemes of IIFL Mutual Fund (IIFLMF)
- IDFC Mutual Fund stands changed to Bandhan Mutual Fund with effect from March 13, 2023
- Temporary suspension of subscription in Overseas schemes of Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund
- Take charge of your money with this quick and simple framework