KEI Industries Ltd. – Consistent Performer
KEI Industries Limited is one of the leading manufacturers of wires and cables (W&C) and among the top three organized players in the Indian W&C industry. Incorporated in 1968, as a partnership firm, under the name Krishna Electrical Industries, it was converted into a public limited company in 1992 and was listed on the stock exchanges in 1995.
The company has an overall industry experience of 50+ years with 5 manufacturing plants, 1800+ dealers/distributors, 2000+ Institutional customers, and 5000+ Employees (including contracts). The company operates in a wide geography with exports to 50+ countries in the world.
KEI has transformed into a midsized cables and EPC company in the past decade. From volatility in margins given in its modest scale earlier, it has moved to a stable base and is in the right business growth segments. The company is a play on housing, capex, and also engineering exports in India. It has high return ratios, free cash flows, and low debt to equity. We recommend a BUY rating in the stock with a target price (TP) of Rs.1860, 30x FY24E EPS.
If you are new to FundsIndia, open your FREE investment account with us and enjoy lifelong research-backed investment guidance.
Other articles you may like
- Merger of Axis Capital Builder Fund – Series 4 with Axis Flexi Cap Fund
- Introduction of SIP Pause facility under the Schemes of IIFL Mutual Fund (IIFLMF)
- IDFC Mutual Fund stands changed to Bandhan Mutual Fund with effect from March 13, 2023
- Temporary suspension of subscription in Overseas schemes of Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund
- Take charge of your money with this quick and simple framework