A new member is about to enter the stock market. The Delhivery IPO has been shipped and it will get delivered to the IPO Market on May 11, 2022. The IPO closes on May 13, 2022.
Here are a few points you need to know about Delhivery before going for its IPO.
- Delhivery is the largest and fastest-growing fully integrated Logistics services player in India by revenue as of FY21.
- It was established in May 2011 by Sahil Barua, Mohit Tandon, Bhavesh Manglani, Suraj Saharan, and Kapil Bharati. Its headquarters is located in Gurugram, India.
- It is a logistics and supply chain company with a wide range of logistics services such as the delivery of the express parcel and heavy goods, Part-TruckLoad(PTL) freight, Truckload(TL) freight, warehousing, supply chain solutions, cross-border Express, freight services, and supply chain software.
- It has built a nationwide network with a presence in every state with 21 automated sort centers, 122 gateways, 93 fulfillment centers, and 2,521 direct delivery centers, servicing over 17,000 pin codes.
- It served a diverse customer base of 21,342 active customers across e-commerce, consumer durables, electronics, lifestyle, FMCG, industrial goods, automotive, healthcare, and retail.
- An integrated bucket of logistics services
- Rapid growth, scale, and synergies across business lines
- High-quality logistics infrastructure and network engineering
To know how to buy an IPO, click here
Other articles you may like
- Change in “Franklin India Index Fund – NSE Nifty Plan” Scheme Name
- Discontinuation of SIP with Insurance
- Resumption of subscription to units of Designated Schemes of DSP Mutual Fund
- Temporary Suspension on Overseas Mutual Funds Withdrawn
- Can Past Performance Help You Build The Best Equity Fund Portfolio For The Future?