ITC is a diversified conglomerate, present across categories– Cigarettes, Other FMCG, Hotels, Paper & Agri-business. ITC is a market leader in the cigarettes category with volume market share of ~75%.
Valuation: Given ITC’s leadership position in cigarette category, continued investment in FMCG business and favourable risk reward, we recommend ‘BUY’ rating on the stock with a target price of Rs. 336 based on 30.5x FY20E EPS.
Investments in equity shares, debentures, etc., are not obligations of, or guaranteed by Wealth India Financial Services Pvt. Ltd., and are subject to investment risks. Click here to read our full disclaimer.
Other articles you may like
- Wealth Conversations – February 2024
- India Interim Budget FY25 – Continued Emphasis on Capex and Fiscal Consolidation
- The Girl Who Felt No Pain and the Indian Investor
- Removal of restriction on Lumpsum subscriptions in WhiteOak Capital Multi Cap Fund
- Change to the scheme name of Parag Parikh Tax Saver Fund to Parag Parikh ELSS Tax Saver Fund