December is the season of holidays. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday with your families. The stock market also had some surprises this December.
FundsIndia as a company is dedicated to providing great assistance in terms of service and transparency. Hence, we would like to share with you our performance summary for the month of December 2022.
We at FundsIndia use the term strike rate to represent the accuracy of the recommendations given by our equity research team to valued customers like you. The below graph explains in detail the strike rate in intraday, margin, momentum, and short-term trades.
Total recommendations – 81
- Short Term – 19
- Intra Day – 29
- Margin – 6
- Momentum – 27
*** Investment of 1 lac per trade is considered for calculating profit / Loss for Cash trades and assuming maximum 10 to 15 simultaneous open positions during any day.
*** Based on historical data of our recommendation, the best month can yield 80 – 90% & the worst month can yield 30%-40% strike rate.
Given below are a few star performers in our recommendations for the month of December 2022
Here’s how our recommendations resulted
If you are new to FundsIndia, open your FREE investment account with us and enjoy lifelong research-backed investment guidance.
Other articles you may like
- Wealth Conversations – February 2024
- India Interim Budget FY25 – Continued Emphasis on Capex and Fiscal Consolidation
- The Girl Who Felt No Pain and the Indian Investor
- Removal of restriction on Lumpsum subscriptions in WhiteOak Capital Multi Cap Fund
- Change to the scheme name of Parag Parikh Tax Saver Fund to Parag Parikh ELSS Tax Saver Fund