Motilal Oswal mutual funds has temporarily stopped fresh lumpsum investments and new STP registrations in the below-mentioned schemes effective March 10, 2023.
- Motilal Oswal S&P 500 Index Fund – SP GD AND SP GP
- Motilal Oswal MSCI EAFE Top 100 Select Index Fund – MSGD AND MS GP
- Motilal Oswal Nasdaq 100 Fund of Fund – N1 GD AND N1 GP
This decision has been taken in order to avoid breaching the headroom available for overseas investment limit imposed by SEBI on investments made by mutual fund schemes into overseas funds and securities.
However, fresh and existing SIP/SWP installments will not be affected. You can view the full addendum of the AMC by clicking the button given below.
Other articles you may like
- Merger of Axis Capital Builder Fund – Series 4 with Axis Flexi Cap Fund
- Introduction of SIP Pause facility under the Schemes of IIFL Mutual Fund (IIFLMF)
- IDFC Mutual Fund stands changed to Bandhan Mutual Fund with effect from March 13, 2023
- Temporary suspension of subscription in Overseas schemes of Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund
- Take charge of your money with this quick and simple framework