A temporary suspension on a few Mutual Funds ( Dated: May 01, 2022) to ensure compliance with regard to breach of industry-wide overseas limits was placed previously. This suspension has now been lifted and Fund Houses have resumed lumpsum Subscription, and Fresh Systematic Registration (including systematic transfer plan).
The list of Fund Houses and the Mutual Fund Scheme names with details can be viewed below.
NOTE: The list attached is updated to the best of our knowledge. Any further additions to this list of Mutual Fund schemes will be updated in this bulletin.
Other articles you may like
- Resumption of subscription to units of Designated Schemes of DSP Mutual Fund
- Temporary Suspension on Overseas Mutual Funds Withdrawn
- Can Past Performance Help You Build The Best Equity Fund Portfolio For The Future?
- Wealth Conversations – June 2022
- Got Your Salary Hike And Bonus? Here Are 2 Saving Hacks Before You Go On A Spending Spree