On account of limitation of Industry wise Overseas Investment exposure, as per SEBI Circular no. SEBI/HO/IMD/IMD-II/DOF3/P/CIR/2021/571 dated June 03, 2021, all inflows including existing SIP / STP instalments under the following Schemes (Designated Schemes) are being suspended temporarily with effect from April 30, 2022:
1. Franklin India Asian Equity Fund;
2. Franklin India Feeder – Franklin U.S. Opportunities Fund
3. Franklin India Feeder – Templeton European Opportunities Fund
It may be noted that aforesaid suspension is temporary in nature. The existing registered SIP / STP would remain active in the system and shall be reactivated after the receipt of further communication of enhancement of limit by Regulators in this regard.
It is clarified that the said suspension is not applicable for intra scheme switches between Plan(s) and Option(s) in the same scheme, switch out, redemptions from Designated Schemes or systematic transactions like SWP/ STP out therefrom.
The addendum from Franklin Templeton is attached here for your reference
Other articles you may like
- Change in “Franklin India Index Fund – NSE Nifty Plan” Scheme Name
- Discontinuation of SIP with Insurance
- Resumption of subscription to units of Designated Schemes of DSP Mutual Fund
- Temporary Suspension on Overseas Mutual Funds Withdrawn
- Can Past Performance Help You Build The Best Equity Fund Portfolio For The Future?